LR Cruiser Motorcycle Dolly
The Let’s Roll Cruiser motorcycle dolly is an easy-rolling motorcycle center stand dolly for precise movement to store motorcycles – big and small. Works especially well for cruiser and touring size motorcycles. Every shipment comes with your Certificate of Authenticity and our exclusive Lifetime warranty. Note: You need a scissor lift in order to use this on your motorcycle. Standard dolly includes 2 brakes.
This heavy-duty motorcycle dolly with 1200 lb. capacity allows for easy movement for precise storage of your motorcycle without having to struggle to balance it. Stable and upright with no tie-downs or hydraulic leaks that make stains. A small footprint makes it easy for storage while not in use.
Good for any motorcycle that can be lifted from underneath between the wheels. A center stand will most likely interfere with the dolly. Especially great for large cruiser and touring models. Does not work for trikes. Caster components are imported and assembled in Texas.
- Original Zero-scuff™ 4" urethane casters will protect your epoxy or concrete floor. Two casters have brakes already installed.
- Casters have ball bearings.
- Works on all Harley Davidson models, except the Dyna. Need to go to FAQ page and check your DYNA from the specs.
- Works on the Indian Challenger motorcycles (No adapter needed)
- Indian Springfield, Chieftain, Roadmaster, Chief would need the IMAP (Indian Motorcycle Adapter Plate).
- Indian Scouts need IMAP (rotate IMAP 180 degrees to use).
- Made In The USA
- No tie-downs required to secure your motorcycle.
- Dolly bike frame measurements: 18" Wide (outside dimensions), 14" (inside dimensions)
- Total dolly length: 35"
- The industrial rubber composition on the crossbars provides the cross-linking that gives incredible resilience, flexibility, and durability. The excellent material properties come from a molecular mesh structure that makes it unbeatable in terms of elasticity and resistance to aging.